Submitted by Carran Watson
Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- 4 Large Potatoes peeled and roughly cut
- Equal amount of Pumpkin as Potatoes
- 3 Bacon stock cubes - or rashers of Bacon
- 1 Large onion roughly cut
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients (except the Milk) into slow cooker.
- Fill with enough water to come halfway up the ingredients and cook for 4 hours on high, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend together with a stick blender, and add enough milk to thin soup to your liking.
- Check for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think