Submitted by Ronda Hannen
- 490g pain chocolate
- 1 Tbs peppermint extract
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- Green sprinkles (for decoration)
- Break up the chocolate
- Put everything in the slow cooker
- Cook on HIGH for 45 mins or more
- Stir every 10-15 min with a metal spoon
- Pour into a lined tray (I use baking paper, leave a bit over to pull out)
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on, put some baking paper on the top and gently press the sprinkles in.
- Put in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours or until the middle is firm.
- Gently pull out and cut into desired pieces.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!