Submitted by Candice Burgess
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 packet French onion soup
- 1 teaspoon of keens curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 700 - 1000 gms Beef Mince ( pending on how big your tin is )
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestireshire sauce
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 green capsicum
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, garlic, capsicum and dry soup mix in a large bowl.
- Crumble beef mince over mixture and stir well to combine.
- Shape into a round loaf; place in a baking paper lined rectangle tin in the cooker.
- Cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours - 4 hours.
- Whisk tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl, spoon sauce over meat loaf in the last 20 mins.
- Let stand for 10 mins before serving ?
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think