Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 4 Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 300mls Water
- 1/4 tspn Cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn Vanilla
- 1/8 tspn Cloves
- Place apple quarters in slow cooker bowl.
- Add water and spices.
- Cover with a piece of baking paper to ensure they stay covered by liquid.
- Replace lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1-1.5hrs, until apples are tender.
- As a dessert serve with poaching syrup and yoghurt or icecream.
- Can also be served for breakfast with yoghurt or cereal.
- Apples will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in a firmly sealed container.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think