Submitted by Kathy Flatman
Meatballs and Pasta
Sensational tasty meat balls with a slight bite.
- 1/2 a pack of coles pork and beef meat balls (28 in a pack, you can freeze the rest)
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 sm onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp minced chilli
- 1 400g tin cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 c wine, i used white
- 1/2 tsp beef stock
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup small spiral pasta
- Heat oil in a frypan and brown meat balls, onion, garlic and chilli.
- Add to 1.5ltr slow cooker
- Combine all other ingredients except except pasta in a jug. Mix well and add to slowcooker.
- Cook high 1hr then switch to low and cook for a futher 3 hrs.
- Add uncooked pasta and cook on low for 1/2 hr or until pasta is tender.
- Serve with garlic bread and topped with cheese.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think