A simple 3 ingredient recipe to make your pork sing "Oh La La!!"
- 5-6L slow cooker
- 2 kg Roast pork (any style)
- 300 ml bottle of French salad dressing (the herbed vinaigrette style)
- 5 palm sized sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- Place rosemary on base of slow cooker and sit pork on top
- Pour over the French dressing
- Cook on low for 7.5hrs
- Remove pork from slow cooker and discard fat/rind layer before carving
- As it's super tender I get best slices using an electric knife
- Serve with a beautiful fresh salad for a summer meal or roast vegetables and gravy in warmer months
- Note: Italian dressing can be used instead of French dressing
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!