Like roast vegetables, but even easier from your slow cooker!
- 5L slow cooker
- Non stick spray oil or baking paper
- 500 g diced roast vegetables (sweet potato, potato, & carrots). Keep cubes small, to approx. the size of a dice only.
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 cup frozen sliced beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or 1-2 sprigs fresh)
- 1 tbsp French onion soup (dry powder – no water)
- For this recipe I used a searing slow cooker (the type with a metallic bowl), so I only sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray oil. If I was using a traditional ceramic style slow cooker I would instead line with baking paper first.
- Add all other ingredients to slow cooker and mix to combine
- Cook on HIGH for 2.5hrs. Because it is small pieces of vegetables this shorter time on HIGH is enough. By all means test a piece of potato first to make sure yours has cooked to tender in this time before serving 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think