Peppermint Christmas Bark
December 22, 2014
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Yields: 12-14
1Peppermint Christmas Bark
31. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
42. Turn sc to high, and put 1-2 cups water in. Sit a heat proof bowl/jug in it containing dark chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth. Approx 30mins
53. Fold in peppermint crisp pieces and pour evenly over tray, tilting slightly, to create a thin even layer.
64. Sprinkle the chopped candy cane pieces and m&m's evenly over the top and allow to set at room temperature.
75. Repeat step 2 with white chocolate. When melted, pour into a glad snap-lock bag, push into one corner and snip the corner tip off. Drizzle over set chocolate in a cross cross pattern. Allow to set completely before breaking into pieces.
Submitted by Cheryl Barrett
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.