Submitted by Sam Steele
- 6 small washed potatoes
- 5 bacon rashers
- 2 half chicken breasts
- 1 tbs garlic butter
- 2 slices of brie
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice potatoes and one bacon rasher and layer on bottom of SC.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut a slit in each breast portion and put in a piece of brie and half of the garlic butter.
- Wrap each piece in 2 rashers of bacon to cover all of breast and secure with tooth picks.
- Place on top of potatoes.
- Cook on high for 1 hour and then low for 2 hours.
- Remove breasts and place under grill to crisp up and add grated cheese to the top of the potatoes(lid off) For about 10-15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Chicken Surprise”
this meal turn out yummy was so nice had in the spring
with a salad was treat somthing different 😀
This was gorgeous. Used chicken thighs and did on high for 3 hours. Absolutely lovely
This sounds delicious. Can someone please post a pic prior to cooking. I’m a little unsure about the layering etc. Also, is there an alternative to brie that could be used?