July 15, 2015
1 hr 10 mins
2 x 375g bags of white chocolate melting buttons.
2 x large confectionery bags of bananas.
1 x Caramel Top'n'Fill tin.
1 x Table spoon of Butter.
11) Cut 1 x bag of banana confectionery into halves. This will help make it melt down easier.
22) Place 2 x 375g bags of white chocolate into slow cooker on low heat.
33) Also add in 1 x tin of Caramel Top'n'Fill.
44) Allow time to melt (usually 1hr) stirring with a metal spoon only, during the melting process every 15 - 20 minutes.
55) While melting and combining the ingredients, you need to use a metal spoon and press into the chopped banana confectionery to help make it squishy. It will melt down 90% of the way.
66) Once all silky and smooth with 90% of the banana confectionery melted pour into a baking paper lined slice tray.
77) Place left over banana confectionery on top for decoration.
88) Refrigerate until FIRM and SET.
Submitted by Cassandra Jennings
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.