Submitted by Cassandra Jennings
Caramel Banana Fudge
- 2 x 375g bags of white chocolate melting buttons.
- 2 x large confectionery bags of bananas.
- 1 x Caramel Top'n'Fill tin.
- 1 x Table spoon of Butter.
- 1) Cut 1 x bag of banana confectionery into halves. This will help make it melt down easier.
- 2) Place 2 x 375g bags of white chocolate into slow cooker on low heat.
- 3) Also add in 1 x tin of Caramel Top'n'Fill.
- 4) Allow time to melt (usually 1hr) stirring with a metal spoon only, during the melting process every 15 - 20 minutes.
- 5) While melting and combining the ingredients, you need to use a metal spoon and press into the chopped banana confectionery to help make it squishy. It will melt down 90% of the way.
- 6) Once all silky and smooth with 90% of the banana confectionery melted pour into a baking paper lined slice tray.
- 7) Place left over banana confectionery on top for decoration.
- 8) Refrigerate until FIRM and SET.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!