Submitted by Kylie
- Red velvet cupcake packet mix
- 3 table spoons margarine or soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 blocks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tin of sweetened condense milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1cup of Cadbury chocolate buttons
- Mix red velvet packet mix with eggs, margarine and milk. Put in cup cake papers (only fill 1/3 of the hight of papers) in SC on high for 2 hours. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, condense milk and vanilla paste in a bowl. Spoon onto cooled cupcakes. Leaving enough space at the top of papers to put a small layer of your melted chocolate buttons.
- Once you've finished with your layer of chocolate. Your velvet Delights are finished!
- Place in fridge for minimum 3 hrs to set. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think