Submitted by Deb McCoy
Savoury Breakfast Tiger Buns
- 4 bread rolls (I used tiger rolls),
- 3/4 of an onion diced,
- 1/2 a red capsicum diced,
- 6 to 8 slices of middle bacon diced, oil for frying.
- 3 eggs and a dash of milk,
- salt and pepper.
- Tasty cheese thinly sliced or grated.
- Fry bacon, onion and capsicum in oil until just cooked.
- Line cooker with baking paper.
- Turn slow cooker on HIGH.
- Cut tops off of tiger rolls (or rolls of your choice) hollow them out.
- Put bacon, onion and capsicum mixture inside the rolls evenly.
- Mix the 3 eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour this over the bacon mixture.
- Place sliced or grated tasty cheese on top of the egg mixture in the rolls.
- Replace the lid you cut off of the rolls.
- Put the rolls into preheated cooker.
- Cook for approximately an 1 hour on HIGH, tea towel under lid, or until the egg mixture has cooked.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think