Submitted by amanda markham
Breakfast Cob Loaf
- 1 large cob loaf
- Half tin baked beans
- Baby spinach leaves
- 3-4 rashes rindless shortcut bacon
- sliced mushrooms
- Cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 eggs
- Grated cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley (optional)
- Slice the top off cob loaf and scoop out insides.
- Layer baked beans, spinach leaves, bacon, sliced mushrooms, halved cherry tomatoes, eggs (I used 3 full eggs and 2 extra yolks only).
- Season with salt and pepper. Add grated cheese and top with some fresh parsley.
- Line SC with baking paper. Place cob inside and cook for 2 hours on high, with a tea towel under lid to stop condensation.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think