Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Vanilla Cinnamon Pears
- 4 Pears, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tspn Vanilla
- 1/2 tspn Cinnamon
- Place pears in slow cooker bowl with water, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Cook for 2hrs on high until tender.
- Serve with syrup.
- As a dessert serve with syrup and yoghurt, sorbet or icecream.
- Can also be served for breakfast with yoghurt or cereal.
- Pears will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in a firmly sealed container.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think