Submitted by Denise Roberts
Tuna, Mac & Cheese
- 250g Macaroni Pasta (Uncooked)
- 1/4 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
- 4 Cups Reduced-fat Milk
- 425g Can Tuna (in springwater, drained & flaked)
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas or Corn
- 1 1/2 Cups Low-fat Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- Combine milk, garlic and flour.
- Add macaroni, peas or corn and milk mix to the slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hr. (Stir occasionally)
- After 1 hr add tuna and 1 cup of cheese. Combine.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and continue to cook for 1 more hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Replace tuna with diced bacon.
- Add diced celery instead of peas or corn.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think