Submitted by Corrina Conlan
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Tbsp each of dried chives and Mexican spice
- 2 tsp each of cumin, chilli powder, paprika and chicken stock powder
- Tin of baked beans
- Brown mince, onion and garlic
- Add spices and cook for a further 5 mins to cook out the spices.
- Add to slow cooker with the baked beans and stir.
- Cook for 6 hours on low, stirring twice.
- Use as required for tacos etc.
- If it's too watery just thicken with corn flour.
- Add a little water if it's too dry
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think