What could possible make Rocky Road better?? …. Tim Tams!!
Submitted by Nicole Hansen
Tim Tam Rocky Road
What could possible make Rocky Road better?? .... Tim Tams!!
- 2x blocks of milk chocolate (400g total)
- 1x packet of tim tams 200g (Chocolate biscuits coated in thin layer of choc)
- 1x packet of red frogs 190g (or you can use Turkish delight, raspberries, glazed cherries ect)
- 1x packet of marshmallows 280g
- Hand full of chopped peanuts
- Put your Slow cooker on high and melt down your chocolate with the lid off.
- (Mine took around 20mins as I had heated the slow cooker before I added chocolate)
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to melt, cut your marshmallows in half and roughly cut up your tim tams ( I just broke the into pieces with my hands)
- Once chocolate is completely melted I turned the SC off so it was still hot but not going to melt the stuff I am adding in next.
- Add everything else into the slow cooker and mix together well.
- Scoop mixture out of some cooker onto a lined tray and into fridge to set.
- I used a slice tray roughly 20 X 30cm and lined with baking paper.
- Leave to set in the fridge for a 1-2hours and then cut and enjoy! 🙂
- This was 2 different recipes I had found on google that I changed around a bit and made something different 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think