Submitted by Paulene Christie
Spaghetti Bolognaise Sauce
- 500g premium beef (hamburger) mince
- 1 x 500g jar tomato based spaghetti sauce
- 200g of canned tomato soup (no milk or water added just the soup concentrate)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- I onion fine diced
- 8 mushroom cups chopped roughly
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Herbs
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and place in slow cooker.
- No need to pre brown the mince.
- Cook on low for approx 6hrs - large slow cookers may need less time
- Copes well with 'keep warm' setting after cooking time is complete 🙂
- Serve on cooked spaghetti and top with grated cheese.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!