Submitted by Jen Hall
- 2 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- knob of butter
- 1 shallot or small white or purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 red or green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons madras curry powder (i used normal keens curry)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 100ml/3½fl oz dry white wine
- 100ml/3½fl oz chicken stock
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 150ml/5fl oz mayonnaise
- 75ml/3fl oz crème fraîche or used sour cream
- 1 large mango, peeled, stone removed, flesh diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or dried
- dash Tabasco sauce *optional
- 50g/2oz flaked almonds (toasted lightly dry frying pan)
- Place all above ingredients into SC exempt mango. with one heaped tspn spoon of cornflour mixed in a little water. (should stop sour cream from splitting)
- Cook on low for for 4 hours. Stirring once or twice.
- Put mango in for last 20 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with scattered almonds & coriander over top and with side salad and rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think