Submitted by Sam(antha) Steele
Spag Bol and Garlic bread Pie - with egg
- Left Over Spag Bol mince and pasta
- 1 twin pack of garlic bread-baguette style
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream or milk
- grated cheese
- Line slow cooker with baker paper - I used a foil sling as well to make easier to get out.
- Place slices of garlic bread to cover the base and around the sides.
- In a separate bowl mix spag bol mince, left over pasta, eggs and cream/milk.
- Pour into garlic bread base and top with cheese.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!