Submitted by Yana
Sour cream and bacon slow cooker chicken
- 6 chicken breast (I cut in half)
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbs garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Lightly cook bacon in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce mix soup, sour cream, garlic, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the sauce to sc, wrap a rasher of bacon around a piece of chicken and place in the sc.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, adding peas 1/2 half before serving.
- I served ours with steamed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!