Submitted by Courtney Bridge
Slow Cooker Pear Tea cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups s.r flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence (optional)
- Can of Apple or Pear pieces
- Cinnamon sugar to taste
- Melt butter and sugar together in a saucepan over low heat until melted and combined, add vanilla. Transfer mix into bowl.
- Mix in egg gently then flour and milk. Once combined mix in 3/4 of Apple/pear and some cinnamon sugar to taste( I chopped my pear up a bit smaller than what was in tin).
- Lightly grease sc and line with baking paper. Pour in batter.
- Place remaining pear on top and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar to taste, as much as you prefer.
- Cook on high for 1.5 - 2 hours depending on SC with towel under lid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!