Submitted by Paulene Christie
Slow Cooker Oriental Honey Soy Chicken
- 8 Chicken pieces skinless or with skin (you could also use a whole chicken)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- Cornflour to thicken
- Lightly spray slow cooker insert bowl with cooking oil spray
- Pat chicken dry and place inside the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together all the other ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicken, and cover.
- Cook chicken on low for 6 hrs if pieces, up to 8 hours if whole chicken or until cooked (slow cookers vary)
- Prior to serving I skim any excess oil and then thicken the liquid with cornflour paste for a sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think