Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour
- -Place chicken into slow cooker bowl - you can slice chicken first or slice it towards the end and then return it to the pot sliced.
- - Mix 2 tbsp cornflour with coconut milk before adding. Then add combined peanut butter, sauces, garlic and coconut milk.
- -Cover and cook on low for 6hrs or high for 3hrs (cooking time varies between slow cookers)
- -To thicken sauce: mix final spoon of corn flour with a dash of water and add to dish towards the end of cooking if needed
- Vegetables can be added to the sauce if you prefer. Diced red capsicum is nice, or fine sliced vegetables such as carrot, celery and onion are another option but keep them thin slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!