Submitted by Nicole Dunn – Recipe modified from Caramello Fudge by Lisa Dando.
Salted Caramel Fudge
- 350g milk chocolate
- 10 Caramello Koalas (150g)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (397g)
- 1 tbs butter
- Crushed rock salt
- Add all ingredients - accept salt - to slow cooker and cook on low (lid off).
- Stir thoroughly every 15 minutes until a slight crust begins to form on top and fudge comes away from sides of the slow cooker (approx 2 hours).
- Line base of tin with baking paper and add freshly crushed salt.
- Pour fudge into tray (over salt), and add another layer of salt to the top (see photo for idea of amount of salt to add).
- Let set in fridge overnight for easier cutting.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think