Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 1kg beef roast
- 1/2 cup salt reduced liquid beef stock
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Place roast beef into slow cooker
- (I seared/sealed mine fist but this step is optional)
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over.
- Cook on low for approx. 6hrs
- I baste the juices over the meat periodically and turn it once during cooking if I am home but it won't matter if you don't.
- Slice roast and drizzle with a little of the juices.
- Serve with your favourite roast vegetables 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think