Submitted by Rochelle
Potato bake stuffed pumpkin
- 1 whole pumpkin
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1/2 pkt French onion soup mix
- 4 rasher of bacon
- 300mls cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- Line slow cooker with foil for easily removal when it's done.
- Cut top off pumpkin and scoop out seeds in the centre.
- Peel and slice potatoes and partially boil til soft.
- Dice bacon and mix with cream, French onion mix, potatoes and half the grated cheese.
- Tip potato bake into pumpkin
- Top with the remaining grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Add top back to pumpkin and cook for 4-5 hours on high.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think