Submitted by kylie-louise arnold
Pineapple pork chops
- 4 pork chops
- 400g pineapple chunks
- 1 packet of french onion soup
- 1 green capsicum / pepper sliced
- 1 tbs of brown sugar
- 3 tbs of tomato sauce
- 2 tbs of white vinegar
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of mustard powder
- 2 tbs of corn flour
- 3 tbs of roast meat gravy
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and lightly brown.
- Mix together 1 cup of water, soup mix, vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce,soy sauce, and mustard powder.
- Pour over the pork pineapple and capsicum.
- Cook on high for 3-4hrs or until pork is soft and tender.
- The last 30 mins of cooking mix together 1/2 cup of water with the corn flour and roast meat gravy stir till nice and thick.
- You can add more water through out cooking if you like.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think