Submitted by Jillllian McGarva
Pineapple Lump Fudge
- One can of condensed milk
- 2 x 220gm Blocks of your choice of chocolate
- Small dash pineapple essence
- Chunk butter a tbl approx
- 1 bag of Pascell Pineapple Lumps (Chooped up)
- Put it all on on a high setting for 1 hour no lid, stir every 5-10 min max.
- When fudge is cooled in slow cooker stir in the chopped up pineapple lumps.
- Pour into lined tin and in the fridge for 2+ hours then cut and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think