Submitted by Jillllian McGarva
Licorice Allsorts Fudge
- One can of condensed milk
- 2 x 220gm blocks of white chocolate
- Small dash of vanilla extract (op)
- Chunk butter a tbl approx
- 1 bag of Licorice Allsorts sliced
- Gel Colours of your choice
- Put it all on on a high setting for 1 hour no lid, stir every 5-10 min max.
- Pour into lined tin except the Allsorts (cut these into slices and push into the fudge when fudge is slightly cooled)
- Then Pop in the fridge for 2+ hours, cut and enjoy!!!.
- I coloured my fudge with 3 colours of gel paste Orange, Green and Rose (seperating fudge into 3 bowls and adding colours of your choice)
- Soooo Yummy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!