Submitted by Robyn Clark
Pineapple and Cheese side dish
- 1 tin pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons plain flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz biscuits
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a casserole dish to fit in your Slow Cooker.
- Add the crushed ritz biscuits mixed with the butter over the top.
- Cook on high approx 1 1/2 to 2 hours until set. Depends on your SC.
- Use a tea towel under the lid to stop condensation falling on the mixture.
- When done place under the griller to add some crunch to the topping.
- Great side dish to serve with pork steaks ,mashed potato and green beans.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!