Submitted by Tiffany
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix.
- 1 small tin of peaches, drained. 2Tbs juice reserverd.
- 1 cup of ready made custard.
- Line your slow cooker with baking paper and put the drained peaches on the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl combine the custard, dry cake mix and juice. Pour mix over the peaches.
- Cook on high for 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid, and. Rotating insert every 20minutes. (Rotating is not a necessity. It may help prevent burning)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think