Submitted by Gail Burge
Nanna's Famous Chicken Soup
- Left over Roast Chicken Carcass, or shredded Roast Chicken
- (Note you will get more flavour from using the carcass with meat on)
- 2 Grated Potato's
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1 Large Grated Zucchini
- 1 Large Brown Onion (finely diced)
- 2 Pkts Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- 2.5 - 3 Litres Chicken Stock
- Everyone has a special recipe passed on from either their mother or Grandmother.
- This is my Nanna's Chicken Soup and has been a favourite for years. It's easy and so
- Place all ingredients in Your Slow Cooker.
- Give a good stir to mix
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8
- Remove Carcass and any bones from soup
- Save any chicken left on bones and re-add to SC
- Great served as an entree, lunches on cold days
- Or as an after school warm up treat in winter.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think