Submitted by Paulene Christie
Mushroom Egg Cups
- Large flat mushrooms
- Lay non stick baking paper on base of slow cooker bowl .
- Remove stalk of mushroom. Peel mushroom if desired, or not. Place mushrooms top side down onto baking paper in the slow cooker.
- Carefully crack one egg into each upturned mushroom.
- Use Tea Towel under lid and cook on high for approximately 45mins or until egg is set to your liking.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cracked black pepper if desired.
- Cook as many mushrooms/eggs as required or desired per serve 🙂
- (Stuffed Mushroom)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
5 thoughts on “Mushroom Egg Cups”
Yummy will be trying this soon. Might have to add some bacon to it😋
I added spring onions and it was delicious! I see this one my breakfast menu atleast a couple times a week!
This is my go to Sunday Breakfast for Hubby as he’s not a huge meat eater, this is a great alternative for him. I often add Capsicum and Onion….he absolutely loves these Mushrooms.
Loved these. Nice and easy too.
So easy and so delicious. I added grated zucchini and soft blue cheese that I had in the fridge. Will def be one a regular here. Thank you.