Submitted by Gail Burge
Orange and Ginger Pork
- 6 Butterfly pork fillets, or Pork chops cubed
- 1 Cup of Orange juice
- 2 tspn ginger powder
- 1/2 tspn black pepper
- 1 tbspn brandy
- 1 brown Onion sliced
- 2 tbspn plain flour
- 1 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tbspn maple syrup
- 1 bok choy sliced
- 2 tspn son ground fresh ginger
- Jasmine Rice
- Spring Onions
- 1 Orange, zested
- Place flour, ginger, black pepper and salt in a bag. Put diced pork in and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in pan and fry to brown on each side
- Transfer to slow cooker
- Add onions to pan, saut
- Add ground fresh Ginger and orange zest
- Pour brandy into pan and add orange juice.
- Pour over pork in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3 - 4 hours
- Thicken with cornflour if necessary.
- 15 minutes before end of cooking time add sliced Bok Choy.
- Serve with Jasmine rice and garnish with sliced Spring Onions
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!