Submitted by Katy Kat
- 500g beef mince
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 295g tin of condensed mushroom soup
- 1 295g tin of condensed tomato soup
- 1/3rd tin of water
- 170g tomato paste/puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 300g cooked macaroni
- 125g grated cheese
- Add all ingredients, except the pasta and cheese, to the crock and stir well.
- You can brown the beef, pepper and onion in a pan first if you wish (I just chucked it all in lol).
- Cook on low for 6 hours, add cooked pasta and grated cheese and serve once the cheese has melted.
- Alternatively, sprinkle the grated cheese on top and brown under the grill or in the oven
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!