Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
Honey & Lemon chicken
- 4 chicken thigh fillets cubed
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1/3 cucumber deseeded & diced
- 1/3 capsicum diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 teas crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 cup of honey ( more if you want it a bit sweeter)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tblsp of olive oil
- 3 tblsp of extra oil for frying the chicken
- Place cornflour into freezer bag.
- Put the chicken in & place in freezer until you prepare everything else.
- Just place all the ingredients in a dish mix well,set aside.cut & dice the veges.
- In a fry pan pour in the extra 3 tblsp of oil,heat then slowly add chicken & cook until lightly brown.
- Then add veges stir threw for a few minutes.Then spoon into Slow Cooker.Pour over the sauce mix through.
- Then place tea towel on then lid & cook on high for 1 1/2 -2 hrs depending on your cooker...
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think