Submitted by Jaime Murphy
Easy French Onion & Bacon Potato Bake
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1cm thick slices
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 6 rashes of bacon, diced
- 300mL sour cream
- 1 pkt French Onion soup mix
- 250g shredded cheese
- Mix the sour cream and soup mix.
- Fry off the bacon for 5 minutes.
- Gently mix everything except the cheese together and put into the slow cooker.
- Top with cheese and cook on high for 4 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!