Submitted by Jaime Murphy
Loaded Mac N Cheese
- 250g spiral pasta, cooked and set aside.
- 4 rashes bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2T butter
- 1T minced garlic
- 200gm sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2T chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet of cheese sauce (powder)
- 1&1/2 cups shredded cheese plus extra to top
- 80gm shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Fry off bacon, onion, and garlic in butter.
- Mix milk and cheese sauce packet.
- Put everything except pasta in slow cooker and mix. Cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- Add pasta and mix through.
- Transfer to oven dish and top with cheese. Bake in hot oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think