Submitted by MILZ PERRI
- 2 duck breasts
- 1 Cinnamon stick ( I only had half left so just used that)
- 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade
- 50grams of butter
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 cup grand mariner ( optional)
- 1 zest of an orange
- 1 orange cut into segments making sure not white part is still on it.
- Score the duck ( fat side only)
- Cook duck fat side down in a very hot fry pan until brown for about 5 min.
- Add to slow cooker and add all other ingredients, put on low for about 4hours.
- Once cooked, check sauce u may want to add some cornflour to thicken or as I do put back in fry pan to reduce so it's thick.
- Served with sweet potato mash
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think