Submitted by Joanne Evans-Stone
- 5 whole carrots, chopped small.
- 6-7 frozen broccoli heads chopped or blitzed.
- 1kg mince meat
- 200g whole grain brown rice.
- Prepare all ingredients and place in slow cooker, cook for 6hrs on low, stir well every 2 hours.
- We mix with a third normal kibble morning and evening.
- *Please note: Slow Cooker Central hold no liability for the suitability of this meal for your 4 legged friend. This recipe, and all pet food recipes, are member submitted. Please make your own decision on what is suitable and safe for your pet*
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think