A treat for those who would normally miss out ?
Free from Dairy, Gluten, Soy and Vegan friendly
Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Dark Chocolate Coconut Fudge
A treat for those who would normally miss out ? Free from Dairy, Gluten, Soy and Vegan friendly
- 500g Dark Chocolate Chips - Dairy free, Gluten free, Soy Free and Vegan
- 320g Tin Coconut Condensed Milk
- 1 tspn Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- Place chocolate, condensed milk and coconut oil into slow cooker bowl
- Cook on low with lid off
- Stir with a silicone or metal spoon every 15-20 mins until it forms a skin/crust (approx 90mins - 2hrs)
- Stir 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut through chocolate
- Pour into a lined tin and sprinkle remaining shredded coconut over the top, refrigerate until set
- When set cut into pieces and keep in a sealed container in fridge, try not to eat all at once ?
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think