Submitted by Lorraine Barber
Lambs Fry and Bacon
- 2 Whole Lambs Fry
- 6 Rashes Bacon Sliced
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 6 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 PKT French onion soup mix
- 1 Cup Beef Stock
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- Soak Lambs Fry in Milk for 1 hour(personal preference)
- Fry off Bacon,onion & mushrooms then add to S.C.
- Slice Lambs Fry and add to Flour with 1/2Pkt french onion soup mix,Salt & Pepper.
- Fry off the Lambs Fry for a couple of Mins.Then add to S.C
- Mix other 1/2 half of French onion soup mix with the beef stock & Worcestershire sauce.
- Add to S.C and give everything a stir.
- Cover with Lid and cook on Low for 4 Hours.
- I soaked the Lambs fry in milk for 1 hour but this step is not essential. Personal preference. It just helps to tone down the strong flavor you can get from Liver.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!