Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Creamy Pork and Lemon Sausages
- 8 Pork and Lemon Sausages (pork, lemon zest, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme) - GF
- 250mls Vegetable Stock
- 200mls Cream (I used Zymil LF cooking cream)
- 2 tblspns Cornflour
- pinch Salt (if required)
- pinch Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tspn Rosemary, fresh
- 1/4 tspn Thyme, fresh
- 2-3 tspns Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Cut sausages in half and place in sc bowl.
- Combine stock, cream and cornflour in a jug. Whisk together. Add pepper, rosemary and thyme to jug.
- Pour over sausages.
- 4-5hrs on low ( Crockpot 3.5L sc)
- Add lemon juice with about an hour to go.
- If needed add salt.
- Remove lid if it needs to thicken.
- Remove sausages and place on mash, stir sauce and ladle over sausages to serve.
- Egg, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
Optional Version for plain pork sausages
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Lemon zest
- and alter the
- Thyme to 1/2 tspn
- Rosemary to 1/2 tspn
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think