Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 400g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, quartered
- 550g Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium Onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves of Garlic, diced/crushed
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tblspns Tomato sauce
- 1 tspn Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tspns Paprika
- 1/4 tspn cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tblspn Cornflour
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- Place mushrooms, onion and garlic in slow cooker bowl.
- Combine stock, sour cream, sauces, pepper, paprika and cornflour in a jug. Pour mixture over mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 7/7.5hrs and then stir cream cheese and spinach through.
- Cook for a further 30mins or until cheese has melted through and spinach is wilted.
- Serve with noodles
- Easily done with Lactose free products.
- Egg, Gluten and Soy free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think