Submitted by christina peel
Creamy Kransky Carbonara
- 2x tins of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 900ml thickened cream
- 3 sliced cheese kranskys
- 300g bacon diced
- 300g sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion diced
- 1tsp English mustard (not powdered)
- 1/2 clove crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 400g fettuccine pasta
- Put all ingredients (except fettuccine) is slow cooker.
- Give a good stir.
- Put on low for 2hrs then high for 2 hrs. .. give a stir between.
- Add fettuccine and cook on high for a further 1-1.5hrs.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think