Submitted by Paulene Christie
White Crunchie Dreams fudge
- 600g Cadbury white dream chocolate block
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 8 fun sized chocolate coated Crunchie pieces (or use 1-2 full sized Crunchie bars)
- Place all ingredients except Crunchie pieces into slow cooker.
- On Low lid off
- Stir every 15mins or so for approx 90 mins.
- Use a metal or silicone spoon to stir.
- Smash/Crush Crunchie's into shattered small pieces.
- I did so in a plastic bagand using a meat mallet - careful not to burst the bag while doing so 😉
- Stir 2/3 of bag into fudge mix immediately before pouring it out, mix well.
- Pour into a baking paper lined tray and pour another 1/3 of crushed pieces on top, press down slightly to fix them into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to set. I find overnight to be best 🙂
- When set cut into squares and store in fridge.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think