Submitted by Cheryle Baird
Strawberries and cream fudge
- 500 grams white chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 pkt strawberry and cream lollies
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 tbs strawberry flavouring oil (available from Spotlight)
- Red colour
- Put all ingredients except the oil and colour into slow cooker on high without lid.
- Cook on high for approximately 30mins, stirring every 15 minutes until all melted together.
- Add strawberry oil and mix through.
- Continue to cook for an hour stirring every 15 mins.
- Pour into a baking paper lined slice tin, pour some red colouring powder or liquid on top and swirl with a skewer,
- Place in refrigerator until set or overnight.
- Cut into bite size pieces, enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think