Submitted by Alecia Templeton
Coconut Green Curry
- 1kg Chicken Breast
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1sp of chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium onions (sliced)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 100 mls coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1 handful fresh coriander (chopped to serve)
- 1. Add Sliced onions to the bottom of the slow cooker
- 2. Place chicken breasts on top of the onions.
- 3. Add spices, chilli and garlic to slow cooker.
- 4. Add both cans of coconut milk to the slow cooker - cook for 6 - 8 hrs low
- 5. 1 hr before serving stir through the coconut cream.
- 6. Serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Coconut Green Curry”
This was amazing. I had it at a party and everyone loved it. Definitely making again.